It’s essential to verify your Google account, so it remains protected at all times. For it, Google asks you to prove that you are the account owner whenever you sign in or change your password. You may also require to prove your identity whenever you are viewing saved passwords or turn on the 2-step verification. There are a few ways to carry out g coverifyaccount. You can use your phone or the available security key. Apart from that, you can also verify the account without the phone number.
G coverifyaccount Through Security Key or Phone Number
To prove your identity, you need to have a security key or phone that is registered to your account for a week. You can use either a phone which has the recovery phone number for your specific account. You can also use a mobile device signed into your account. If you have enabled 2-Step verification, you can use a security key that’s added to your account.
When prompted to verify, go through the steps below.
- On the ‘Verify it’s you,’ screen, finish the task. Alternatively, you can also choose ‘More ways to verify.’
- You’ll have a few or all the options below.
- Get the verification code via text.
- Get a prompt on your phone.
- Receive a security code on your Android smartphone.
- Employ a security key that’s added to your account.
- Utilize your fingerprint or screen lock on your Android phone.
- Adhere to the instructions on the screen and use your phone device when prompted.
Verify Google Account without Phone Number
You can also leave the phone number field empty and skip the phone verification on Google. But remember that if, later on, you need to recover your account, it will become more challenging in the absence of phone number verification. Here are the steps to make the account without the phone number.
- Navigate to Gmail.
- Then tap ‘Create an Account.’
- Input your complete name and Gmail username.
- Make a good password and tap ‘Next.’
- Let the field of phone number be empty.
- Now input the recovery email ID.
- Complete setting up your account.
The Process to Verify Google Account Without a Recovery Email
It is possible to forget the password of your Gmail and the phone number or recovery email. But in this case, too, you can restore access to your Gmail account by verifying your identity manually. Follow these steps below.
- Visit g coverifyaccount website for resetting the password. It is http://g.co/recover.
- Type your email ID and tap ‘Continue.’
- Tap the ‘I don’t know‘ button when you are prompted to input the last password you remember.
- Go through the account recovery process on passwords.google.com.
- You will receive a verification code. It is also possible to verify the account by g.com/verifyaccount QR code.
Go to g.co/verify account so that Gmail can verify your account. If everything works fine, you’ll find a message saying, ‘There aren’t any requests to verify it’s you. If you are waiting for one, try refreshing the page.’
Now you know how to carry out g coverifyaccount process. You can do it through a security key without a phone number or recovery email ID. Connect with email customer support services if you want further assistance with the process.