There is a vast variety of tyre brands plus models automobile owners can explore in the market and get the ideal tyre based on their vehicle needs. Buying the correct set of automobile car tyres camden and mounting them on a vehicle will promote a comfortable drive, improve performance as well as enhance safety. In today’s article, you can find concise information about different tyre types, leading brands along with the purpose of sidewall markings. All of the details below can help you get the best value for money tyres that can last long and aid reduce expenses.
Different Classes of Tyre You Can Get
There are several types of tyres car owners can purchase based on the road condition or vehicle type. Also, it is important to visit a reliable tyre provider that stocks authentic tyres and has all the advanced tools plus technology to execute proper mounting. The professionals at the tyre centre can also advise you on the best tyres as per your driving habits. Different styles of tyres you can get include:
Tyres Based on Season
- Summer tyres: Want the best performance in the hottest months of the year then these tyres are the best. Summer tyres offer a comfortable drive plus help enhance fuel efficiency while driving during the summer season. Also, these tyres are well-known for the best aquaplaning resistance and offer a secure ride on wet roads. Moreover, summer tyres can aid vehicle owners in extra expenses by decreasing tread damage in summers caused by manoeuvring on scorching roads.
- Winter tyres: Winter tyres offer the most suitable driving performance in different kinds of chilly weather situations. Snow, ice plus slush can result in an unstable and unsafe drive. Therefore, winter tyres are specially designed for driving in temperatures below 7 degrees celsius. Moreover, these tyres offer the best braking performance on winter roads and ensure the tyres do not get damaged early.
- All-season tyres: These variants have the power to drive in all kinds of moderate weather situations. Moreover, all-season tyres are perfect for automobile owners who are not looking to get separate sets of tyres for the summer plus winter seasons.
Tyres Based on Car Type or Extra Safety
Performance tyres: These tyres are excellent for sports plus luxury car owners looking to get optimal on-road Mobile Tyre Fitting camden. Also, performance tyres are well-known to offer the same performance as race track including high-speed stability, superior braking and optimal braking on city roads.
4×4 tyres: CUVs, SUVs plus Light Truck owners can get 4×4 tyres to get the most suitable performance on any terrain. There are three kinds of 4×4 tyres you can get known as H/T for driving on highways, M/T for Muddy terrain and A/T or all-terrain that is the mix of H/T and M/T.
Run-flat tyres: These tyres deliver additional safety when you are driving. Run-flat tyres allow you to drive a vehicle for up to 50 miles at speeds of about 50 mph even with a flat or punctured tyre. Also, these tyres come with robust reinforced sidewalls to help you get out from a remote location.
Top Brands You Can Get
- Michelin Tyres
- Kumho Tyres Camden
- Continental Tyres
Tyre Markings You Should Check
The tyre markings include a set of codes with numbers and letters embedded on the sidewall of a new tyre. These markings on the sides help find the most reliable plus efficient tyres for an automobile.
For example, a tyre with this marking: 205 60 R 15
- 205: The initial three digits represent the tyre’s width that gets measured in mm from one sidewall to the other.
- 60: This number refers to the aspect ratio that is measured based on the general height of the tyre in relation to its width.
- R: The first letter in the entire code tells the type of construction pattern of the tyre. R, B and D are the tree construction patterns that mean radial, bias, and diagonal, respectively.
- Wheel Diameter: The next two digits after the construction indicates the diameter.
Other tyre markings Include:
- Load Index: The load index can be a two or three-digit number indicating the max quantity of weight a specific tyre can bear.
- Speed index: This denotes the max speed a specific tyre can reach.
- SSR: The SSR symbol suggests a tyre was made using run-flat technology.
- M+S: This symbol means that the specific tyre can be driven over muddy plus snowy terrain.
- DOT code: This code shows information about the tyres’ production date plus place.
Contact a professional if you are still in doubt or want any further information about car tyres Camden.