JetBlue Airways is a major low-cost American airline. The airline has its headquarter in Queens, New York, and operates mainly from there itself. If you want to go on a trip, check with Jetblue. The airline flies to more than a hundred locations globally, and yours might be one of them.
However, if you have already made a JetBlue flight booking and have to change your plans, don’t worry. The airline faces the same every day, and therefore it has set up a flight change policy. This frameset of terms and conditions gives clarity to the customers about the flight change fee and other necessary information.
We are going to discuss this policy in this post further. Each point has been explained elaborately to avoid misunderstanding.
JetBlue Airlines Flight Change Policy
There are times that you put in your name incorrectly while booking a flight with JetBlue, or you might just change your plans. Under these circumstances, you can simply head to the official site of the airline and make the required changes.
However, it is important that you have a clear idea about the policy that is applicable to each flight change.
- JetBlue allows a free flight change on the same day when you book the ticket. However, this is possible only on advanced JetBlue booking.
- If you make an alteration to any of your bookings with the help of the customer services team of the airline, then you will have to pay an additional charge of $25.
- Anyone can make a change to their existing reservation from the manage booking tab available on the official website of JetBlue.
- Any cancellation of non-refundable tickets will be credited to the airline account of the traveler. These can be used for future reservations.
- Once you make alterations to a flight ticket, you can not ask for a refund on its termination.
- In case you make a change to your flights between 24-1 hours prior to the departure, you are eligible to take advantage of Jetblue’s same-day flight change policy.
- Any change made under same-day flight change will be charged with a USD 75 penalty. Other than that, the airline will not apply any fee on flight changes after May 31, 2021.
You can check out the policy on the website of airline as well.
How To Change a JetBlue Flight Booking
Now that you are aware of the policy let’s get into the procedure.
- Open the homepage of JetBlue’s official site.
- On the menu bar, click on the manage booking option.
- Next, fill in your booking confirmation code and other relevant information to find your reservations.
- On the following page, you can make the necessary alterations to your bookings from the options.
- Confirm the process, and you are good to go.
You can also take the assistance of the airline’s experts. Just give a call on the hotline number of the JetBlue customer care service team and connect with a live person. He will take you through the policy and will also help you through the JetBlue booking flight change process.