To ease passengers’ journeys, even more, Qatar Airways has introduced many facilities, including Qatar Airways multi-city Flights. Suppose you have to fly to various cities one after the other. Are you going to book separate flight tickets for each destination? Well, to cut short your duty, you can make flight reservations in just one booking.
Steps involved for booking a Multi-city flight with Qatar Airways
- Go to the Qatar Airways website.
- The airline will appear on a new page where you will see various options such as flight booking, my trips, check-in, and flight status.
- Choose accordingly and hit on the same tab.
- Now, you are going to see three options. They are flights, flights, hotels, and Qatar stops. Choose the flight option.
- Besides every departure and destination column, you have to find trip options, namely, one-way, round trip, and multi-city. Hit on the third one, the multi-city option.
- Now, you will see columns asking for the destination and the departure city. Also, the customers can add more flights if they want to.
- Once you have entered all the destinations and the departure, fill in the dates for all the departures and destinations.
- Now it is the time to enter all the details of the passengers. But, before that, add the number of passengers you are making bookings for.
- After that, you have to choose the free type.
- Finally, hit on the search button that will take you to the list of flights.
- Choose as per your preferences and compete for the payment procedure.
This was the complete step-by-step procedure to book a multi-city with Qatar airways. If you face any difficulty, you can also dial the Qatar Airways flight booking number.
Can I book Qatar Airways multi-city Flights over a call?
Yes, of course, you are just a call away from your multi-city flight booking. Just dial the Qatar Airways customer service phone number and let the live agent at Qatar know that you want to book multiple destinations.
Rest is in the hands of the live manager you are taking to. You just need to share your travel details, such as travel timings and dates, and the destination and departure cities.