The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Certification requires products to be marketed and sold in India. Product safety and liability are assured through BIS Certification, mandated by the Bureau of Indian Standards.
BIS Certification issued by the Bureau of Indian Standards is a mandatory product certification system to ensure the quality and safety of the products offered in India. The BIS certification mandatory requirement applies to all consumer products imported or indigenously manufactured and sold in India. It provides Third Party quality assurance services to products and services in India and Abroad. There are two basic steps to obtaining BIS certification.
The first step is for your company to get a Testing License from BIS to test the product at one of the listed laboratories. Once you obtain ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation, you can test your products in house. Once testing is complete, and approval is received, the second step is to get a BIS license and mark your products with the BIS logo. This process assures product safety, liability and quality. A BIS Certification consultant can help those wishing to sell products in India by ensuring that BIS compliance issues are adequately handled.
We offer BIS Certification Consultants Services, including document drafting and management, certification and product testing labs, etc. We also assist with drafting documents, procuring lab testing’s, filing applications, and obtaining the BIS Certification. We help you get your BIS Products Registered in the Indian Market through a fastly Process within the Cost-Effective offered by BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) like: – Mobile Phones, Laptops, Games Consoles, Television, Set-Top Boxes, Power Bank Charger, LED Dimmers, LED Light/Bulb, USB, Pen Drive, etc. We provide BIS Certification services for all kinds of products. Businesses can earn profits and market their products once the certification process is completed and registered in the Indian market. BIS Certification is a mandatory process for products to be marketed and sold in India. Product liability and safety are assured through BIS Certification, mandated by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). We offer end to end assistance through our expert BIS Certification Consultants to help you integrate with various standards, which will further help & accelerate your business collaboration with the overseas market.
All You Need to do is follow these four Steps:
- Develop Your Product.
- Apply for The BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards).
- Complete Laboratory Testing.
- Get BIS Certification.
- Amplifiers with Input Power 2000w and above.
- Automatic Data Processing Machine.
- Electronic Clocks with Mains Power.
- Electronic Games (Video).
- Electronic Musical Systems with Input Power 200w and above.
- Microwave Ovens.
- Optical Disc Players with Built in Amplifiers of Input Power 200w and above.
- Plasma/LCD/LED Televisions of Screen Size 32 & 8243, and above.
- Printers, Plotters.
- Set Top Box.
- Telephone Answering Machines.
- Visual Display Units, Videos Monitors of Screen Size 32″ and above.
- Wireless Keyboards.
- Cash Registers.
- Copying Machines/Duplicators.
- Passport Reader.
- Point of Sale Terminals.
- Mail Processing Machines/Postage Machines/Franking Machines.
- Power Banks for use in Portable Applications.
- Smart Card Reader.
- Mobile Phones.
- Self-Ballasted LED Lamps for General Lighting Services.
- DC or AC supplied Electronic Control Gear for LED Modules.
- Power Adaptors for Audio, Video & Similar Electronic Apparatus.
- Power Adaptors for IT Equipment.
- Fixed General Purpose LED Luminaires.
- UPS/Invertors of Rating & lt; = 5kVA.
- Sealed Secondary Cells/Batteries containing Alkaline or other nonacid electrolytes for use in Portable Applications.
- Indian Language Support for Mobile Phone Handsets.
- Recessed LED Luminaries.
- LED Luminaires for Road and Street lighting.
- LED Flood Lights.
- LED Hand lamps.
- LED Lighting Chains.
- LED Luminaires for Emergency Lighting.
- UPS/Inverters of rating & lt; = 0kVA.
- Plasma/ LCD/LED Television of screen size up to 32.
- Visual Display Units, Video Monitors of screen size up to 32.
- CCTV Cameras/CCTV Recorders.
- Adapters for household and similar electrical appliances.
- USB driven Barcode readers, barcode scanners, Iris scanners, Optical fingerprint scanners.
- Smart watches.
- Crystalline Silicon Terrestrial Photovoltaic (PV) modules (Si wafer based).
- Thin Film Terrestrial Photovoltaic (PV) Modules (a Si, CiGs and CdTe).
- Power Invertors for use in photovoltaic power system.
- Utility Interconnected Photovoltaic inverters.
- Storage battery.
Documents Required for BIS & the Technical Information of Product for lab test:
- PCB Design layout & transformer.
- Schematic Diagram.
- User Manual.
- Critical Component List (CCL).
The Factory Documents & Information for BIS Certification.
- Legal Address Proof of Factory (Manufacturing/Importer License Copy).
- Trade Mark Registration Copy (Brand Name Registration).
- IS 9001 Certificate Copy (if the certificate is not available, then Organizational Chart of Factory (Top Management + QA Team), List of Machinery and List of Equipment’s (QA).
- Documents of Authorized Indian Representative (AIR), in case of foreign manufacturer.