Canon is a well-known Japanese multinational firm that manufactures high-tech goods. The corporation is one of the most well-known manufacturers of industrial equipment. The Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer is an inkjet all-in-one printer that is widely used. The majority of the time, it is used in organisations, homes, and businesses. As a result, this device is the most popular and suitable for everyone because it is a low-cost printer that is used for personal purposes. The Canon PIXMA printer is an All-in-One printer, which implies it may be used for a single multifunctional operation. You can simply perform many tasks on a single unit, such as printing, scanning, faxing, copying, and sending direct email. Also, this software comes with numerous useful features that will assist the users in completing their scanning and printing tasks within no time.
Canon Pixma MG3620 WiFi Setup Procedure
The Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer Setup procedure in two ways: cableless setup, WPS Push Button technique or WPS PIN Code method. We’ve gathered all of these procedures in one place.
Checks Required: Before proceeding with the recommended ways of WiFi setup for your Canon Pixma MG3620 printer, you must first do the following checks:
- To begin, make certain that your printer is turned on.
- Check to see if your printer’s ON bulb is lit.
- If your printer is doing print head alignment or another procedure, you must wait for it to complete before proceeding.
- If the WiFi lamp on your printer is flashing, press the stop button.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup Preparations
- To begin, press and hold the WiFi button on your printer’s front panel until the ON bulb blinks.
- Then press the colour button, followed by the WiFi button.
- You must now make sure that the WiFi lamp flashes rapidly.
Return to the application screen to complete the Canon Pixma MG3620 setup procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Setup
After you’ve purchased a new Canon MG3620 printer, open the box, connect in the cable, and test the power supply. Also, make sure the printer is turned on before copying the document. The instructions for setting up the new printer over a wireless or wired USB network can be found below.
- To begin, you must first download and install the printer driver software for your printer model on your system device.
- Connect the PC and printer through a wired USB connection, then follow the on-screen directions to complete the installation.
- After that, you’ll double-check all of the document’s working functions, such as printing, scanning, faxing, and copying.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Wireless Setup
In addition, the Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer Setup is straightforward. However, for your convenience, we’ve outlined all of the processes for setting up the Canon Pixma MG3620 over WiFi or via canon.com/ijsetup. We’ve also gone over several of its Wifi Help points, such as how to handle wireless connectivity issues.
- Connect the printer to the computer or laptop via a Wi-Fi network in Wireless Setup. At home and at work, everyone has simple access to wireless. You won’t need to use a wired USB connection in this case. Now we’ll go over how to set up the printer over a wireless network.
- If the Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer’s Wi-Fi light is blinking, press the stop button.
- Hold down the Wi-Fi Button on your Canon printer until the Wi-Fi ON light on the printer does not blink.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi light is turned on.
- Continue the wireless setup process after installing the printer driver software on your Canon printer.
- Choose a connection method, such as Wireless LAN, and then go to the next step.
- Press the next button to select the Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer from the list of printers on the computer screen.
How to Fix Your Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer’s Wireless Connectivity Issue?
The most common issue consumers have with their Canon Pixma MG3620 printer is this. If you’re having trouble connecting and need assistance, keep reading to learn how to fix it:
- First, turn off or wait for your printer’s functions to finish.
- If the wireless indicator blinks, touch it to turn it off.
- Remove the printer from your computer after that. To do so, go to the control panel and select ‘devices and printers.’
- You can also access the printers and scanners option by going to the start button, then settings, and then printers and scanners.
- Remove the printer software from the appropriate window.
- After that, restart your computer.
You can now set up your Canon Pixma MG3620 by reinstalling the printer software.
In this guide, you will learn how to successfully complete the Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer Setup process, as well as how to reinstall the settings to resolve the printer’s connectivity issue.