Dragon Tiger game, which originated in Cambodia, has become one of the most popular live casino games in the world due to its simplicity and speed of play. Dragon Tiger is a game that is extremely simple to learn and play. Two cards are dealt on the table, one to the Dragon betting position and one to the Tiger betting position. The winning betting position is the betting position with the highest card. You, as the player, place your bets on the Dragon, Tiger, or Tie. Cash earning games are played on basis of rules and strategies. Let us have a look at the rules of the dragon tiger game below.
Dragon Tiger Rules
- The dragon card deck’s low to high card order is A-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K, with Kings being the highest.
- Second, the hand is a ‘TIE’ if both the Dragon and the Tiger receive the same rank card. The Player has the option of betting on the “TIE” with the initial bet on any side. When both a tiger and a dragon receive the same rank card, the “TIE” winner is declared.
The Fundamentals of the Dragon Tiger Game
- The dragon tiger game is played with a standard 52-card deck that contains no jokers or wildcards.
- It is played with 6 or 8 cards. Players can bet on the Dragon or the Tiger, and the dealer will deal one card to each side for the dragon vs tiger game.
- The highest card, regardless of suit, determines the outcome.
- The aces are ranked lowest, followed by the rest of the cards in order of natural value, with the King being the highest.
- Simply put, tiger dragon is based on the Baccarat betting system and incorporates casino fundamentals.
- The lowest ranking card is an ace, with the rest of the cards following their original values – two is the next lowest, and the king is the highest.
- The highest card, regardless of suit, wins in Live Dragon Tiger.
- In the event of a tie – both the Dragon and Tiger positions being dealt the same card – players lose half of their bet on either Dragon or Tiger.
- As the game is listed in cash earning games, winning bets are paid out at the end of each game round.
Bets on the Side
For each game round, you can place several side bets. These are their names:
- If an eight or higher is dealt with the corresponding main position, the Dragon Big and Tiger Big bets win. In cases with a score of seven or lower, they are defeated.
- Dragon Small and Tiger Small bets win if the corresponding main position is dealt a six or lower and lose if it is dealt a seven or higher.
- The winning cards for the Dragon Odd and Tiger Odd betting positions are A, 3, 5, 9, J, K.
- The winning cards for the Dragon Even and Tiger Even betting positions are as follows: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, Q.
- The number 7 is not included in the Dragon/Tiger Odd/Even bets, and in the case of a 7, all other numbers are excluded.
- The number 7 does not appear in the Dragon/Tiger Big/Small bets, and if it does, all Big/Small bets lose.
Winning Strategies for Dragon Tiger
Cash earning games are played to win, isn’t it? Take a look at three successful dragon tiger strategies.
The Martingale strategy
To offset previous losses in the game, players use the Martingale method, in which they double their bet stake after each succeeding round. Here’s an example of how it works in practice.
- Make a $1 bet on the tiger game. If you lose the first round, use the martingale strategy, which entails doubling your bet in the next round.
- During the second round, place a $2 bet on Tiger.
- If you lose in the second round, double your bet in the third round, for a total of $4. You must stick with the strategy if you want to increase your chances of winning.
- Keep in mind that if you win the third round, your stake in the next round must be reset to $1.
- If you want to use this strategy correctly, it is best to start small with your initial wager. You will be able to meet the established betting limit more easily because you will be doubling your bet every round.
- Additionally, because your chances of winning increase with each round, you must continue to bet on the same side. If you make it to the third round, your chances of losing are only 15.50 percent. If you switch sides in any of the rounds, the Martingale method will not work.
A Suit-Based Strategy
- Although Dragon Tiger is a game of chance, there are a few strategies you can employ to increase your chances of winning. All that remains is to keep track of which suits have already been played and which are still in the deck.
- If you notice that the diamond suit is the least frequently dealt card, you should bet on diamonds next. When playing Dragon Tiger online casino games, remember to count the number of suits dealt rather than the number of suits in the deck.
Card Counting Strategy
- Because the number of cards used at Dragon Tiger live casino is limited, players can quickly count the cards dealt. To perfect the card-counting method, you must improve your attention and observation skills.
- While counting cards while playing may appear difficult at first, it will become second nature with practice. Using this technique, you can keep track of the huge value cards that have been dealt, as well as the number of 7 cards that have been played.
- Watch for pairs of 7, as these are an automatic loss. You have a better chance of winning if most of the seven cards have already been dealt.
These were the dragon tiger game rules and winning tips. You can play the dragon vs tiger game on any online platform of your choice and win real money daily.