SEO work is going to find its way onto the screen now that mobile phones are getting bigger, crisper, and more intelligent. Businesses are beginning to recognize that, as intricate and multi-dimensional as many SEO techniques can be, being able to accomplish this job on the go would be beneficial because SEO trends are continuously changing. This is when mobile SEO apps come in handy. They keep you linked on your phone without the jumble of layouts and numbers that clutter an SEO’s desktop screen. The following are ten mobile SEO tools that will undoubtedly assist you in your internet optimization efforts in 2013:
1 Raven Tools is the first. This is definitely in most users’ top three lists of fantastic SEO apps because it is only available for Apple products. You must first have a Raven paying account (otherwise the app will be useless), but once you do, you can download the free app and access all of your data for analyzing ROI and even following your social media activities. It’s one of the more advanced and thorough apps on the market.
2. ISEO (internet search engine optimization). If you want to discover more about the ranks of different web pages throughout the Internet, this is an excellent tool to use. This Apple app will provide you with some amazing results in an easy-to-understand style whether you’re wanting to examine pages for guest posting opportunities or to analyze the competition. The best thing is that this $1.99 app allows you to email all of your discoveries and conclusions to others.
3. The ego. This app is referred to as the “big picture” app by many. If you’re collecting data from a variety of sources, our software will assist you in bringing it all together into a unified, one-stop delivery. It will set you back $1.99.
4. LinkJuice is the fourth option. This $1.99 Apple software is intended for advanced SEOs because it isn’t the most user-friendly, but it does provide useful information about specific URLs. Simply type in a domain or a webpage URL to get information on backlinks, domain authority, anchor text, and more. This is information that you might want to read on the move, so if you’re serious about SEO, it’s likely something you’ll use.
5. It’s SEO on autopilot. One of the features that sets this app apart is that it will make recommendations depending on the information it gets about your website. It addresses all on-page elements, making it ideal for business owners who are just getting started with SEO apps.
Mobile SEO Apps for Android
6. SECockpit is number six. Keyword research is the focus of this app. Simply type a word or phrase into the app, and it will return the search volume and competitiveness for that term. Again, this is SEO work that can easily be completed while on the road, so I believe you’ll see a lot of interest in this one.
7. SiteRank and SiteRank Lite for SEO. The amazing thing about this software is that you can acquire PageRank and Alexa Rank statistics while you’re exploring the web. It is available in both a premium and free edition.
8. Search Engine Optimization Keyword Checker (SEO Keyword Checker). This is yet another software that is really beneficial because it provides you with information that you may require while you are on the go. The program is free, and it assists you in analyzing a webpage and providing information on its keyword use and density.
9. Search engine optimization statistics. This program is easy to use. It tells you where you stand on social media sites like Facebook, Digg, and Twitter.
Apps for iOS and Android are available for mobile SEO.
Google Analytics is number ten. This app is a must-have. It’s free, and it organizes the information you already have from Google Analytics on your phone. It helps you to link your SEO statistics to your revenue, provides KPIs such as time on site and total page views, and compares different indicators across time frames.
This app is about as detailed as you can get from an app, therefore it’s a must-have in my opinion. Both Android (named “analytics”) and Apple phones are supported.