About CA Foundation Course:
The first level of the CA Course to become a Chartered Accountant is the CA Foundation Course. The CA Foundation exams are held twice a year, in May and November, by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). CA Foundation Coaching Near Me can be taken even after the 10th examination.
Students must pay a total of Rs. 10900 for the CA Foundation course in 2022. This includes the Rs. 9200 registration charge, the Rs. 1500 exam form fee, and the optional Rs. 200 journal subscription fee. CA Foundation Coaching Near Me, It’s important to note that the entire fee must be paid online.
Read Also:- CA Foundation Coaching Near Me
Candidates must pass the CA Foundation Coaching Near Me / test, a national-level exam, in order to apply for the Chartered Accountancy program. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India administers the test twice a year. The exam’s objective is to prepare and certify applicants for the Chartered Accountant position.
To prevent their application rejection, candidates must be aware of the qualifying requirements before submitting for the CA Foundation exam.
Let’s take a closer look at the requirements for CA Foundation eligibility.
The ICAI’s standards for CA educational qualifications are:
- Candidates may apply for the CA Foundation exam if they have passed the Class 10 examination administered by a state or federal government board or an equivalent examination. However, these applicants can only enroll in a provisional program that will become regular if they pass their Class 12 exams.
- Candidates can apply for the CA Foundation exam whether they are in Class 12 or have already passed the exams.
- Candidates may apply for the CA Foundation exam if they have completed Class 12 with at least a 50 percent grade.
Exemption for Exams:
For some candidates, the ICAI has established exemptions, and they are not required to sit for the CA Foundation exam. They can instead sign up independently for the second-level CA Intermediate course.
- Candidates with a total of 55 percent in the Commerce stream from a recognised university’s undergraduate or graduate degrees or an equivalent
- Graduate or undergraduate students who graduated from the Open University.
- Candidates who hold a Master’s or a Bachelor’s degree in a subject other than commerce. They must have graduated from a reputable university with at least a 60 percent grade average or equivalent.
CA Foundation Coaching Near Me SUBJECTS:-
- Paper-1: Principles and Practice of Accounting
- Paper-2: Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting
- Paper-3: Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, and Statistics
- Paper-4: Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
How can Studybytech help students to choose the Best Coaching?
Search for CA Foundation Coaching Near Me:
- You can search for CA Foundation Coaching Near Me based on your location, popularity, ratings, and reviews on Studybytech.
- You can get all the information about the coaching near me like its address, phone number, email id, and website by which it is easy to choose the best ca foundation coaching near me for students.
Tips for the CA Foundation students:
Revision of Course
- We shall always make a habit to mark all areas.
- Which are difficult to understand and areas that are important for examination, for future revisions.
- After you have completed your course and tried practicing the also, MTPs, RTPs & past year question papers.
- You shall now again open your books classes & revise all marked things again.
- 3 revisions before exams should be the prime aim.
- We all should do efforts in the right way, and we shall not lose hope/ positive attitude. All efforts are doubled if it is done with a positive attitude.
Read Also:- Delhi CA Coaching