JetBlue Airlines started its operations in 2000 at its headquarters in Long Island City and slowly reached the top of the list of the best major airlines of America. With its fleet size of 282, the airline purveys the most gratifying flight experiences to its passengers.
Today, you can fly in and around the world to 100+ places with JetBlue. However, there is a possibility that you plan a trip with the airline but are about to miss your flight. Well, calm down. JetBlue Flight Booking has solutions for your situation. There exists JetBlue missed flight policy to deal with all such circumstances fairly.
So, if you think you will not be able to board your flight, read this post till the end to know what you need to do
What To Do When You Missed Your Booking with Jet Blue Flight ?
The first thing that you need to do is pick up your phone and inform the airline about the same as early as possible. This is important. When you pre-inform the executives of the airline, you can save yourself from bearing a huge loss.
Talk to a live person at the airline and elaborate the situation to him. Do make sure that you let him know if you want to cancel your JetBlue Flight Booking or need to change it. Also, if you can reach the airport within two hours of your flight departure time, then you get additional benefits under the flat-tire policy.
JetBlue Flight Booking Missed Policy-
Now that you have made the call, you need to be clear about the JetBlue Missed Flight Policy on your end. Let’s see how the airline operates when someone misses a flight.
- People who cancel their non-refundable tickets because they will miss the flight do not get the refund in the original mode of payment. Instead, the airline transfers it as credits to the airline account. You can use them in the future for other bookings.
- If someone informs the airline and needs to make changes to their booking, they will have to pay an extra $50. This can only be done before your flight departs.
- In case of a no-show, you will have to pay a penalty of $75-$150 to get another booking. The no-show is when you miss your flight without any notice.
- If you are not entitled to any refund, then the least you can do is get the money back that you paid as taxes.
- In case you think you can make it to the airport within two hours, you can inform the same to someone in the staff and they will put you on a standby list for the next flight. However, you will have to pay the difference in the flight fare of the two flights, along with the charged fee.
If you have any further questions about missing a flight or canceling a JetBlue Booking, you can reach out to the customer services of the airline and speak to a live person. He will understand your current situation and will find the most suitable solution for you.