Well, if the Epson Printer Offline, Epson Printer is not Responding then you must have been having an offline error on it. The Epson printer is usually going to stop communicating with the other devices when it’s offline.
Now, why you must be thinking why is my Epson printer offline. There are three possible factors that are responsible for Epson Printer Offline Issue.
You need to check some things in order to fix this error:
- Computer or the laptop
- Wi-Fi device
Some things to check if your Epson printer is Offline:
- You are going to make sure that the Epson printer is connected properly to the Wi-Fi network or if it is getting sufficient internet signals.
- You need to check and make sure if your Epson printer is powered on or not. If not, then you need to turn it on.
- If you see that both the things mentioned above are working fine, then you need to go to the settings of the Epson printer in order to check the network to which it has been connected.
- Then, you need to go to the printer and scanners option in the computer settings. From there you need to make sure that your Epson printer is not in the offline mode.
- Well, make sure that you have the latest and the most updated drivers installed on the Epson printer. There are at times when the outdated drivers lead the Epson printer towards the offline error.
- Well, make sure that you do not forget to check the settings of the Epson printer and then correct the incorrect settings in order to get the error-free printing operation.
- After that remove all the solid objects that are going to lie between the printer and the Wi-Fi router. The solid objects made from the wooden, metal is going to block the Wi-Fi signals from reaching the Epson printer. Well, this is why the Epson printer is not going to get sufficient Wi-Fi signal in order to operate.
- Well, check if the Wi-Fi router is getting internet access for the Internet Service provider.
Also Read: Epson Printer Not Connecting With Mac or iOS
How to change the Epson printer offline to online?
- The first thing that you need to do is to restart the Epson printer.
- Now, you need to push the button in order to launch the window settings of the computer.
- There you will be seeing the devices option and then double click on it.
- At this point, you need to click on the printer and the scanner option you see.
- After a second, you will see the Epson printer in the printer list.
- Right-click on the Epson printer icon and then select see what printing choice.
- Now you need to uncheck stop printing and print from another menu and the other checkmarks from the see what printer is printing option.
- Select use printer online from the drop-down menu.
Now you need to right-click on the whats painting option and set your Epson printer as the default printer if you see a greenish checkmark or the grey icons.
Well, these are the steps through which you will be able to resolve the Epson Printer Offline.
If you are not able to resolve it, then get in touch with our experts. They will provide you with the best solutions!