Today in this article, we will discuss several libraries and tools to use for your next react native app setup and I hope this helps you make the right decision.
1. React-native Base Framework
On the react-native official website, you will get two ways of setting up your react native app: Expo CLI or React native CLI.
- Quick to start writing the first screen.
- Quick distribution and installation of the app.
- Great for demo or POC apps.
React Native CLI
- Easy to add android and iOS native code.
- For large-scale applications.
- Huge community and widely used in the backend and front end frameworks like NodeJs, Angular 2+, Vue Js, etc.
- Faster than flow.
- Premium React support.
3. HTTP Request Client
As most of the applications require to call APIs that is why you need one HTTP client with the help of Axios
- A well-tested and classic way of doing it.
- Graphql Appolo client
- It helps in caching the data.
- One client for REST APIs and Graphql APIs.
4. Managing Reusable UI Components
React Native provides you reuse of code feature. You can simply maintain a codebase and keep a consistent UI, you’ll need to make use of cloud component hubs.
- Continuously publish components from any codebase.
- Easily import/install components into any repository.
- Document and organize components, all in one place.
- Excellent support for React Native.
5. Unit Testing Setup
We all love a quality website or in simple words a website with fewer bugs. For this quality, unit testing is super important.
Jest And Enzyme
- It is a very simple testing framework and works with multiple platforms such as Typescript, Node, React, Angular and Vue.
- Comes with a mocking framework as well.
- Huge community.
Through React Native you can manage easily more than a couple of screens then you need to define routing and navigation which is scalable and easy to maintain.
- Huge community
- Most of the use cases covered name-based routing, passing data from routes, Tab navigation, authentication flows, deep linking, analytics trigger, etc.
You can also use pre-defined navigation react hooks
The native forms in React are not fun writing, I have struggled in most of the scenario, hence we need a better way of doing forms which is easy to write, maintainable, and importantly developer-friendly. You can consider the following options:
- Huge community.
- React hook form
- Better performance compared to formik.
- It is developer-friendly and easy to use with React-hook-form.
8. Config Loader
You required a nice framework to set up for configs. Try to make your app to be portable across environments, scalable, enabled for continuous deployment.
You can use react-native-config.
9. Internationalization (i18n)
- React Context API
- Uses the context APIs from the React.
- Simple to use.
React i18 Next
- Huge community and widely used.
- It has many rich features like plurals, context, etc.
10. Dynamic App Update
React Native App Development Services has a great module that helps you to fix the bug. For this, you can use Microsoft code push for dynamic updates.
Analytics is an important way to know and monitor the behavior of your customers. For the basic use case module, you can use Firebase Google analytics. If you need support and have specific use cases like analyzing ads and their reach or you are seeking analysis in terms of marketing channel, also use Clever tap, Appsflyer.
Eventually, I hope the above all topics will be helpful to you. Today every business has used react-native to their native app development, as the platform provides you many benefits that save your time and cost as well. Hire Dedicated React Native App Developers from Shiv Technolabs. It is one of the Best React Native App Development companies with well-experienced developers.